Wednesday, April 29, 2009



For our final project in the class we had to make a slide show using different features in Photoshop. My slide show is comprised of different pictures I have taken of my son. Each has a different scene he is placed in to create a bright and vibrant dream sequence. I used between 2 and 4 photos for each one that I cut and pieced together. I used the color contrast a couple of them. The smudge and blur features were used as well as the clone stamp. I used the eraser for pretty much all of them. I also used the magic wand tool. Each photo took me about an hour to an hour and a half to create on my home computer.

The program the slide show was made in was Picassa. I used a song from the Narnia: Lion, the Witch and the Wardobe soundtrack. Each slide tells of a different dream my son is having while sleeping over the course of one night. Everything from Adventure to Fantasy to the Absurdly ridiculous.


I hope you enjoy watching my slide show as much as I enjoyed making it.

Thanks for checking my blog!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment